AMP Facts derived from the APD
1. Wang, G.* (2015) Improved methods for classification, prediction, and design of antimicrobial peptides. Methods in Molecular Biology. 1268, 43-66.
2. Wang, G.* (2013) Database-guided discovery of potent peptides to combat HIV-1 or superbugs. Pharmaceuticals 6, 728-758. View the updated APD facts in this review article.
3. Mishra, B., Wang, G.* (2012) Ab initio design of potent anti-MRSA peptides based on database filtering technology (DFT). J. Am. Chem. Soc. 134, 12426-12429. Abstract.
4. Mishra, B., Wang, G.* 2012. The importance of amino acid composition in natural antimicrobial peptides (AMPs): an evolutional, structural, and functional perspective. Frontier in Immunology 3, article 221. Read the article here.
5. Wang, G*, Li, X., Zasloff, M. (2010) A database view of naturally occurring antimicrobial peptides: nomenclature, classification and amino acid sequence analysis. In Wang, G. (ed.) "Antimicrobial Peptides: Discovery, Design and Novel Therapeutic Strategies". CABI, Oxfordshire, UK, pp. 1-21. Read the chapter here.